[Kecy] A laugh for this rainy day......

To kecy <kecy zavinac dali bod feld bod cvut bod cz>
From Ivar <pivovar zavinac rogers bod com>
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:24:20 -0500
Dkim-signature v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rogers.com; s=s1024; t=1357921462; bh=qOf/RK3+GCyJ9CvBQcayK2ERXcPilX7QpAb/PRQ0zyw=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Subject:References:From:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Message-Id:Date:To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version; b=k2BkW9ZBoUSag9rNpFSdtlC4yc1FGjCRf/UbB91Lv8PJxAmLaiE4+oreibeBLSOKIID727hMzhJlO1bh1Ep6sxhGCPsDhoITtsn9h9baxABH1YA1ndgL45g3anmI7GgPzUU/qf0eHnCjduI03tdOhNTWQlTtdpRnhcw7hm+CxiM=